Monday, February 22, 2010

New Music Obsession

Is it just me or is this the year where the film producers decide to make the best movies and music artists decide to sing the best duets??
Today after school, even though I should be doing homework, I spent a long time on youtube watching the newest trailers and music videos. For me, my top must watch list of movies are:
  • Avatar
  • Valentine's Day
  • Dear John
  • Remember Me
  • Letters to Juliette

I've also been listening to alot of the new musics and such but I came across a duet of Timbaland and Katy Perry! Funny little mix that is but I love it! I always liked Timbaland's music because he has the most addicting beats and Katy Perry is just a beautiful character! I became addicted to If We Ever Meet Again as much as I became addicted to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. Not a good addiction to have but this duet is surprisingly good!





Great, no?
Well anyways, I should be doing some homework right now...but if you want my every little bit of obsession as soon as it happens, follow me on twitter or check out my myspace!! :)
Haha that is if anyone is even reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's get real here