Monday, March 8, 2010

Lame Blogger

Ugh, so exactly how long has it been since I last blogged? A while.
I am a terrible blogger, I guess I am not getting enough motivations to write anything since no one ever reads it...but the whole point of this was the expect no one to read it so why am I all put down for the fact that no one reads it? Well probably because blogs are meant to be read but oh well.
I guess another reason is because I am always busy, I still have two more weeks of school then I am off for spring break! Unfortunatly the weather sucks here so we are going to have dark, cold and wet spring breal.

At the moment, I am suppose to be working on two essays and one lab question sheet for science but my brain needs a rest so I decided to quickly upload something.
I also found a new obsession...Sorority Life on Tagged! It isn't even interactive and I kinda became addicted to it. Can't stop playing...no wonder I am always off track during study time! I need to find a more productive obsession. Even some type of food might do. I love food, next time when I have more time I should blog about food or something. Next would be a blog about photography. Anyways I should be off now so I will be around in a few weeks posting daily...well hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa :) How are you? Sorry its taken me so long to reply I am about to blog why when I return all my comments :)

    If its any consolation, I am a terrible blogger too, and slack when it comes to returning comments as you know lol.

    Anyway take care :)

    ReplyDelete

let's get real here