Thursday, March 25, 2010

Modelicious

Wow, it's been a long time since I blogged! I just posted a new tumblr post so go check that out after you read this! http://xbliss.tumblr.com

So spring break was pretty awesome, I went to London and Paris which was probably the best trip ever and now I am in Hawaii enjoying the beautiful sunshine. While at my amazing vacation spots, I became rather interested in models. I realized that modeling is a type of art to portray the clothes with your story and style behind it. It is a way to represent oneself. So I did some research and I came across some amazing models and I admit, I picked out my favourites. Hey, everyone has favourites, its just in the matter of how reasonable you are with your favourites.

Chanel Iman


After looking at some of her photoshoots, I was totally taken away by her positive and enthusiastic attitude! She is deffinately one of my top favourite models!








Chantal Jones



You all probably recognize her from America's Next Top Model Cycle 9 runner -up. Not only is she naturally beautiful but displays the attires very well (in my opinion).















Caroline Trentini



She is extremely exotic looking with the most beautiful eyes! I love looking at all her magazine scans and never doubted her modeling skills in any of them.


Now that my little session of top 3 favourite models is done, what else should I blog about? I guess it is logical to blog about my trip in London and Paris but there truly is nothing that I can say in one blog without boring anyone and myself! I can rant about how my teachers gave me Spring Break homework but that will probably bore you too. Now that I think about it, I should probably get to that. Why am I up so early anyway?? Jet lag can confuse the hell out of me sometimes. Well this is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Smart pictures there and sounds like you had a good time in your break!

    ReplyDelete

let's get real here