Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quick Easy & Affective

Wow, again - it has been a very long time since I posted a blog! Clearly I cannot find time to blog everyday about something (or possibly not finding anything good to blog about everyday) when I tweet perfectly well!
Other than the fact that my last blog was a failure due to the fact that I failed to position the pictures properly. For some odd reason what ever I tried did not seen affect the positions at all. Then I just gave up and let it be.
I am missing Europe very much right now. There is no place as acient and fashionable as Europe and people are so much more dynamic than the people in North America. I miss the smell from small cafes all over streets and unlimited shopping. The buildings are much better to look at there than here. Even people are much more interesting to talk to. They are far more interactive than anyone else in the world! I deffinately had a marathon of all the pictures I took there and almost cried because I missed it so much. I'm still conviencing my parents to go back there again before I graduate. Why? Because first, I won't be able to afford it when I'm in college because I have to pay for everything then. Second, being there with my family probably made that trip amazing and third, I will be lost. My parents guided me throughout the whole trip so how am I going to handle being alone there?

Anyways, the point of this blog was to celebrate the fact that I have finally finished writing my official resume that I will be using for the next, 3 years or so!
Writing resumes were much harder and takes up alot more time than I thought. What I learned though, was that you want to keep it as organized as possible. Do not center anything and make sure you have proper and clear headers. Some areas its better to keep it simple but other areas such as your experience sections should be as detailed as possible. I think if I knew this before I wrote my resume, it would have taken me at least an hour not the whole day! (Because I had to re-start the whole thing 3x!)

I have also been reading some amazing fashion blogs and http://guestofaguest.com which is so entertaining when you are absolutly bored. Its like real life gossip girl but it involves so much more people and different parties that you can't really keep up with the same one group. Anyways, that is how I spend my boring rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's get real here