Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tick Tock

Wow.

That is all I can say for now. Wow.
It's been a REALLY long time since I last blogged. I suppose there are quite a few reasons on why I stopped for a while. One as you can all guess is that it was because I was extremely busy that I could not keep up with everything. Second, I was litterally running out of things to say and do. Because my camera cord is still broken and I cannot send all the pictures to my computer, there isn't anything visually interesting to show. My life is as boring as a blank page. I suppose I can describe to you what my school is like or something but who really cares? Plus, I'm not so big with all the sites at the moment. I actually never took the time to really advertise it and show my long lost online friends that I am back with a simple blog. Clearly this isn't my number one passion anymore.

I think I first started this blog after a long "hiatus" from online world is because after watching Julie&Julia I became inspired by that! Then as soon as I started, I realized that I have nothing interesting purpose to blog like Julie, who blogged about her cooking.

I also have this pheobia, maybe it was the true reason I quit the online world a while ago. My pheobia is that online people (who I don't know, won't know and probably never will) starting to know me more and better. It just feels strange. I'm always the type that keeps to myself and I have my dirty little secrets too that I refuse to share. No, I'm not a loner. I have friends, as a matter of a fact I am very social at school and in my non-online world. I think it is because online, you just don't know who you are dealing with and the whole world can learn about you if they could. That is one reason I never post my pictures online (other than social networking sites that I'm on with my real life friends) because of the same pheobia. Is there even a scientific word for this pheobia?

Then my sister suggested that I can a livejournal or deviantart where I can really blog and display things that I really like while not giving out too much personal stuff that makes me feel uncomfortable. Great idea, but what am I really suppose to upload? I barely have time to work on my graphic arts. Ranting about life is the best I can do.

Enough about this, just wanted to get it out there...if anyone even cares or is reading this. I am on twitter often though, if you would like to follow :P
twitter.com/xbliss

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's get real here