Monday, February 15, 2010

Slow Day Fast Evening

What I realized about my life is that the days go by really slowly. I hate that especially when I want it to just whip by. Then when the evening comes when I want it to go slowly so I can be lazy with homework and other things...it goes by quickly! On top of that I can't use that as my excuse on why I didn't finish my homework even though its pretty legit.

School was lame as usual today. It made me sad to realize it was only Monday! Tomorrow will be Tuesday and hopefully it will go by fast than today. I barely did anything during break times. I didn't even speak with me friends because I was busy finish my math assignment which was due right after lunch break. Normally my teacher checks to see if we finished it and if we didn't, we have to come in during the next day's lunch and do extra math. Ew. So I worked so hard and fast at it during lunch that I think my brain is screwed up now...but turns out, she didn't do a homework check today. What a waste of my life. But please don't get me wrong...math is a good subject to learn for education...I just hate it because it screws my brain up too much.

Well, I was hoping that I had more interesting thing to talk about but I don't. Today was so boring that discribing a paper clip would be more interesting. As a matter of a fact, I spent 1hr 15mins staring at a paper clip on the teacher's desk during Language Art.
During gym, I slept with my eyes opened and legs running. I believe I had the best brain rest that period! Crap, now that I think about it, I think I have a geography paper due tomorrow. Got to work on it!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your assignment.
    Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you :)

    ReplyDelete

let's get real here