Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dynamic Change

How was your day? Mine started out awful. I was ready to collapse and just lie there and wait for the rain but when the day ended...suddenly everything became better! It was a complete miracle! I think the last time I was ever having a great day was during Christmas Break. Well maybe not that far away but lately everything was going slow so I'm being a bummer right now.

Enough complaining and blabbing about life being slow. I need to find something better to blog about. It might make you laugh to hear that I just went through every song of Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. Being honest here, I think Miley got better since last year where as Taylor is just going down hill. But all together I dislike them. Actually, I have no opinion on them but the needle is pointing slightly towards the "dislike" zone.

Another awesome thing that happened today was that I bought a chocolate orange. Ever tried one? They are amazing. Milk chocolate with a tint of orange taste. So yummy! :)
I still have to open it and eat a piece but they are so yummy that I need to make the chocolate orange sometime type of a religion for me. (No offense intended to any religious views). I also spent the last hour playing with a tape measure. They can be rather satisfyingly amusing. Clearly not only is my life slow but I need a productive thing to do to fill in the slow life. Maybe it feels slow because I'm not as productive as I was last semester! How strange.

I can't think about anything else to say. Follow me on twitter, you might find better things there for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's get real here