Thursday, June 23, 2011

M.I.A

Okay, maybe to those who uses Tumblr and Twitter probably figured I'm actually not completely MIA.

I guess I just stopped using Blogger because I was pretty happy with Tumblr and I could blog about my extremely boring life on there too using a sub blog. But then AmourEmeline indirectly reminded me on Tumblr that I still happen to have this account existing. Now that I am back, I thought maybe I will start blogging on here again. But that's a MAYBE. I'm actually too busy to be even online right now, but I still subtly juggle Tumblr and Twitter. Adding Blogger might be a little too much but we shall see. After all, it's summer anyway.

Now that I think about it, I ditched Blogger because I wasn't really active with it in the first place and never bothered with connecting with people on here and even bother following. That's probably why it just slipped out of my memory for...about a year.

I'm going to start looking around again and see if I can find good blogs to follow. I hate ditching accounts unless I really hate it so I delete it. So hopefully I can get my ball rolling again.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Haha. How flattering. :>
    Blogspot is a great way to get more personal about yourself! You won't be judge as much as on tumblr and won't get hate. So hopefully you'll be happy here too!

    ReplyDelete

let's get real here