Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cupcakes!

Aren't they just beautiful?
The sad thing is, I can't eat too many cupcakes. I can barely finish an average sized one. I guess I can't handle sweet things as much as I wish I could. I love looking at them though. It's the simplest way to make someone's day. They are always so small and elegant! Just imagine the skills and patience that took to create these, especially with all the tiny details!!

These are so amazing, they are not real! Well they are, but it's just unbelievable! Who could possible eat these? And they are also the world's favourite designer brands. :)
Honestly, some foods are just pure art and not meant to be eaten. Even if a professional baker baked me these every day, I would still have trouble even picking one up!

I found the pictures on Tumblr, see why I love that site so much?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's get real here