Thursday, June 23, 2011


Let's start with my love for fashion. Especially photography that involves fashion.
That's why I've been hooked on Tumblr. My photoblog is pretty much my little archive of photography I love. It's my way of collecting them and sharing them without taking up disk space on my computer.

I've always been into more black and white fashion. Something that was always jazzy and sexy. Recently, I've become more interested in floral, pastel fashion for spring and summer. Elegance is 2011's statement in my opinion, although InStyle magazine disagrees and says it's bold colours.

This blog isn't focused around fashion and photography, but I thought I would throw a few in just to keep me interested, and hopefully make my blog have more things to look at. If this still bores you, I advise you to go visit my Tumblr. It's definitely more lively, but I promise I'll work on this one too. And now I'm blabbing so I'll stop. :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

let's get real here