Sunday, June 26, 2011

Excellent Subsitution

So while I'm suppose to be spending a productive summer, obviously I get distracted.
Since I'm waiting for the next seasons of my most watched TV shows to return in fall, I started watching Pretty Little Liars.

First I thought it was extremely peppy, but now I don't mind it as much. It definitely entertains me enough.


Pretty Little Liars is about four girls waiting to hear news from their friend, Alison, who disappeared a year ago. Then in the most cliched manner, Alison's body is found. Then the girls are blackmailed by an unknown source named "A" who seems to know all their secrets that they've only told their dead friend Alison. And then the whole teenage life thing starts with betrayals, dating the hot young English teacher, family going broke and so on. The whole theme of the first season seems to be them trying to find out what exactly happened to Alison, who killed her and who this "A" is and what he/she wants.


It has enough plot, character variety and little "intense" moments to help you burn time. :)

Oh btw. I'm getting more and more addicted to Tumblr...!

xx

2 comments:

  1. PLL is a great show...it's no Gossip Girl or Criminal Minds( which are my favorite shows lol) but its a top rating for me.. You should watch the first season.. You might just be hooked if you do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plot sounds great, a bit of a Gossip Girl thing going on it seems :)

    DayByDiva.Com
    DayByDiva.Com

    ReplyDelete

let's get real here