Thursday, June 23, 2011

Productive Summer

Yes, my summer is an oxymoron this year.

While everyone else is enjoying the sun and wondering what senior year will be like, I will be stuck at work, volunteering like mad and studying for my AP subjects in Grade 12. Okay, so maybe I won't do so academically horrible in my final year of high school, but I want to be out there enjoying the sun. Since I'm so bored at home and the only communication I am getting with all my friends is through text, no shit that I am online trying to amuse myself for a bit while I take a break from studying and doing all the stuff I shouldn't be doing over the summer. On the bright side, I have things to write about in my university application and I will look more accomplished than I am since I spent the summer in a productive way.

I'm going to get my license soon and hopefully earn enough money to convince my parents to help me buy a used car and I pay half of it or something. Then I'll have more freedom to meet friends so I wouldn't be complaining as much.

On a random thought, I wonder how many people actually read different blogs and judge the people. I'm not being too self conscious about it, but just a thought. I barely judge unless I come across an extremely controversial blog post, then I may throw in my opinion while I read.

Anyways...I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's get real here