Saturday, July 16, 2011

Luxury We Crave

After my year of involvement on Tumblr, I started really getting into reblogging luxurious items, such has pictures of beautiful rooms, delicious looking foods and gorgeous jewelries.

Just look at this stunning bathroom. I would bath in it twice every day!


This drink looks amazing. Seems like something given from Heaven!


That one bad I want to be seen with every day :)


Anyways, there are tones more, so many that I can't upload enough onto here. So if you want to see more, I suggest you sign up for Tumblr and start following amazing people...or at least check out some awesome Tumblr blogs.

xx

p.s. I do not own these photographs. They belong to their rightful owners. I merely got them from the posts on Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's get real here