Monday, August 1, 2011

My Addiction

Unlike so many teenagers these days, I happen to be addicted to something else other than pot and alcohol. It's Tumblr. Since I found Tumblr last year, I've been hooked on it. There are so many hilarious posts and beautiful photography, I'm always online reblogging everything I see.



This is my main blog xbliss. It is basically my online archive of all photography that I love. Obviously, I did not take any of the photographs so I do not take credit for it. The blog mainly consists of fashion, luxurious food, fancy rooms and some admirable celebrities. I also like to through in some poetic photography and many scenery. Currently I'm looking for a new theme for it, but I really like the current one I have so I'm just in my typical dilemma of indecisiveness.



This is my mini blog where I post everything that is extremely glamorous. I realized that with xBliss, I started making a code for myself and any photography that didn't follow the "code" wouldn't be reblogged, but I would be in love with the photograph nonetheless. So I decided: Fine, I'll keep up with my special "code" for my main blog, but create a mini one where the rejected, but still admire photographs be posted. I love both just as equally so go check both of them out.

If you don't have Tumblr or God forbid, don't KNOW what Tumblr is, then you have to go check it out and sign up. Trust me, it will change your life (as cliche and over exaggerated as that sounds, it's true!!).

xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to really hate it now. I'm sick of being called a dumb bitch and stupid for my opinion or whatever I do.

    ReplyDelete

let's get real here