Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Skool is Not Kool

I think my most common phrase is "I'm sorry, I was too busy". Even though every time I say it, I truly mean it - it seems like it has lost its meaning to many people.

Currently it is four minutes past midnight and I should probably brush my teeth and go to bed. However, I felt that I should at least finish one thing today and that is posting something on here, whether that would really make a difference to anyone else but me. You see, that's my problem. I always do things with consideration of others and never just for myself. I was raised to think selflessly that it's beyond my comprehension if I had to do something just for the sake of me. Thus, putting the whole doing something for myself once in a while act into practice, I thought I would just update this blog, just so I can at least sleep with feeling 10% accomplished.

Why was I so busy?

Well, the first monster to keep me away from my passion of drawing, painting, reading, taking pictures, being with friends and blogging was SAT. Anyone finished taking their's yet?

After that, well - obviously my AP classes. Taking three (I guess not much depending on the person) is quite a lot for me and I've been up this late studying for my AP Calculus. I don't even know why I'm taking it.

Anyways, being the usual me, I lost the will power to blog more interesting stuff half way through blogging so I'm going to use lack of sleep as an excuse and ditch.

Many apologies...if anyone even cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's get real here